| Void Assassin
Blinking your eyes whenever the Majistra said not to blink, you saw the terrors and splendor of the void and the unique power it could bring and give to your already strong Rogue repertoire. In the blink of an eye you can be behind your opponent and slitting their neck, or dashing into the shadows to slip away. The possibility of poisoning yourself only entices you further with this brutal combat style.
- They have a naturally very high chance to score critical hits when attacking from behind with Backstab.
- They can annihilate people who doesn't have enough Evade/Defense and Critical Evade, literally 'erase' them from a fight.
- Void Assassins, if main class, gain a lot of tools to deal effectively against Mages or enemies with heavy magic damage orientation, ranging from silences to having all magic damage taken reduced, due to your Voidveil.
- Frayed Voidgates will become a devastating addition to your arsenal with enough Scaled RES (Dark ATK). Voidgates themselves have the capacity to turn a single projectile in a volley if done right, with Void Refraction.
- A well-placed and lucky Black Bolt or Detogate can disturb the flow of a fight quite immensely, as the enemy will be randomly put in a square away or closer from you.
- Enemies cannot hide their backs from you forever, as you can tactically displace them with Vanishing Strike to score a free Cutthroat.
- They have the ability to instantly kill non-Boss/non-Player enemies with Eliminate, and permanently fear the enemy team.
- Most the Void Assassin's brute damage comes from basic hits rather than skills or spells, so if your opponent can dodge or debuff your hit, it might not be 'fun' battle for you.
- Void Assassins have to be moving constantly, seeking the enemy's blind spot (their back) for effective and 'brute' damage, and that may waste momentum.
- They're usually fairly squishy for their absurd damage, and can't keep up with extended fights or enemies who can heal up.
- Lots of skills require Daggers and they have lowest base damage of all weapons.
- While Void Gates are useful, most enemies won't bother to stand beside one because of how deadly they are. Enemy Void Assassins can also utilize them as well.
- Dark Resistance or Silence is guaranteed shutdown on the 'Void' part of Void Assassin.
- Immobilize will make you useless.
Requires level 20+ Rogue Class.