|Weapons||Sword, Tome, Gun|
Tacticians drift a bit from the traditional Soldier and utilize books full of battle data to help boss their allies around and create advantageous positioning, a good Tactician is highly desired as they are extremely useful.
- Has an innate skill which grants the party a 10% increase on EXP Gains. It's a good class to help friends grind in Crazy Dungeons.
- Works extremely well with Youkai, or a large party.
- Massive support potential being able to buff your allies from all the way across the field.
- Youkai and friendly allied units (Engineer Bots, Butterfly Illusions, etc) will count on formations for the benefits and for the Tactician Rank.
- Has a variety of spells that, also, use a variety of Elemental ATKs, so they're (sort of) good for any builds, as they will have one spell for each Elemental ATK you invested on.
- Is primarily a support class, and as such is not as viable in a 1v1 battle. Might depend on allies to fight anything, be them Youkai or other Players.
- Gun users or anyone with multi-hits will destroy your Tactician Ranking with ease.
- Their damage come from casting spells. A single innocent silence will be guaranteed to cripple their offensive capabilities.
To unlock Tactician, one must win a battle while having a Tome equipped as your Main Weapon (Main Hand) and while being a Level 20+ Soldier (Main class). Easiest way to complete this is to get a single point of adaption and use a 1* tome.