Stats in Sigrogana Legends 2 compose of twelve Attributes that can be modified every time a character levels up. Stats are affected by the characters race, class, equipment, and other enchantments and effects.
Every time a character levels up, players are allowed to redistribute 3 stat points for a stat of their choosing. A maximum of 210 stat points under default settings are allowed to be redistributed.
There are twelve core attributes in Sigrogana Legends, each affecting different aspects of the character in, and out of combat. Hitpoints, Focus Points and Experience Points are the vital base attributes of a character.
- Strength - +1 Fire ATK, Max Battle Weight, and Max Encumberance per point.
- Will - +5 Focus Points (FP) per point, +1 Skill Pool per 10 points, and +1 to all Elemental ATK per 4 points, in addition gives +1 HP per point
- Skill - +1 Ice ATK, +2 Hit and 0.5 Crit per 1 point, and +1 Skill Pool per 5 Points.
- Celerity - +1 Wind ATK and +2 Evade per 1 point. Each point modifies in which turn the player goes.
- Defense - +1 Earth ATK and +1% Physical DEF per 1 point.
- Resistance - +1 Dark ATK and +1% Magic DEF per 1 point.
- Faith - +1 Light ATK, +3 Focus Point (FP) and +1 Critical Evasion per 1 point.
- Luck - +1 Lightning ATK, +1% Hit, Evade, Critical, Critical Evade and the Item Drop Rate per 1.
- Guile - +1 Acid ATK, +1 Flank, +1% Crit Dmg per 1 point and +1 Skill Pool per 5 points.
- Sanctity - +1 Sound ATK, +2 Hitpoints and Focus Points and +1 to Elemental Resistance per 1 point.
- Aptitude - +1 to all other stats per 6 points.
Most stat bonus effects can stack without limit. However, enchantment based bonuses will cap at +20 (per stat). Enchantment based bonuses include the following:
- Item Effects (Including enchantments, etc.)
- Youkai Skills (including Affinity)
- Status Effects which increase stats
Stat bonuses from other sources do not have a cap and will not contribute to the cap.