The art of Shapeshifting is dangerous, but rewarding. Transcending one's ability to merely 'install' oneself with a Youkai, allowing your mind and body fuse into one increases the destructive capability of those otherworldly beings by a massive amount.
At a cost.
Stories speak of Youkai who have taken over in these stages, leaving shapeshifters trapped within a prison of their own body, no longer who they once were. Some are are said to never return, at least...never the same.
- The constant shifting of Youkai makes their playstyle quite unpredictable to follow or actively counter.
- While shifting from one Youkai to another in successive installs, they gain a massive bonus to Evade through Chaos Reflex.
- Wide array of elemental attacks ready to adapt at a moment's notice, as well as strong passives for high elemental damage.
- Can near instantly change a playing field between swaps, forcing the enemy to retreat.
- As usual, it is required to have your Youkai at LV45-60 for any notable effectiveness.
- They can be quite frail, due to the lack of active defensive skills. Though their Evade does pay off in the near end.
- Most of their skills tend to drain a percentage of their own maximum HP, which when added together could become an issue, if their skill usage is thoughtless.
- They lack solid ways to deliver burst damage, while giving the opponent more rooms to resist damage.
Requires level 20+ Summoner Class.
- Speak to a mysterious person within Lispool's Youkai Realm (located right above the Church).