| Rune Magician
Through the intensive study into a certain library on Karaten, a Mage can learn much more about an ancient arcane art that allows one person to link together the flow of Focus into specific sigils that shift the arcane energies into specific altercations to the environment, like primed traps.
Those sigils are called runes, and Mages who study and utilize Runes are called Rune Magicians.
- "Runes alone weak, Runes together strong."
- Can lay down traps and obstacles between you and your opponents.
- Can utilize reliable strong debuffs based on status infliction chance against opponents that can disable them severely.
- Even if the enemy is agile or doesn't care much about about stepping on your traps, you can Engrave the Rune directly into the foe to instantly activate its effects.
- If a Rune is being ignored by your opponent, you can add more runes into it to make a massive one that may explode together for an increased multiplier in everything it has equal to it's Rune Level.
- Mobility skills will ignore the Rune's Triggering effect, so enemies with those can maneuver around without being afflicted by them.
- Enemies that use ranged basic attacks, with a Bow or a Gun, will destroy your runes the moment you put them down, and also you if you don't move out of the way.
- You have no defensive skills or ways to protect yourself or your runes, so, Kensei's defensive combat logic should be taken into consideration. A good defense is not necessary if your enemy is just a puddle on the ground.
- As usual, the status effect of Silence will be your worst enemy.
Requires level 20+ Mage Class.
- Speak to the Librarian in Karaten's Arcane Library.
|Rune Magician Skills|
|Offensive||Elemental Rune, Razor Rune, Warding Rune, Destruction Rune, Illuminated Rune, Magnet Rune, Chilling Rune, Smoking Rune, Haste Rune, Anchor Rune, Null Rune, Chronos Rune|
|Utility||Solo Turn, All Turn, Solo Rush, All Rush, Swift Rune Crafting, Focus Tuning|
|Innate||Sturdy Rune, Arcanum: Rune, Salvage Rune|