| Martial Artist
Martial Artists are skilled in hand to hand combat. Likewise, their main power comes from a wide array and understanding of combat techniques. Martial Artists are disciplined and intelligent, believing that a sharp mind wins in battle over a sharp blade.
- Puts Fist weapons to great use, including your bare hands.
- Able to move large distances and close the gap between them and their enemies due to their large base Move and skills such as Shukuchi and Heaven Kick.
- They are able to reduce an opponent's defenses with Geldoren.
- They can heal themselves with Meditate and Cleanse Body.
- Great benefits for using Unarmored Torso.
- Martial Artists will find themselves running out of FP quickly, especially with higher ranked skills.
- Sometimes they may be as fragile as a Duelist, in ugly battle situations where they can't hit-and-run.
At level 20+, Martial Artists can become:
- Monk (After a very, very long period of meditation and isolation to harness the knowledge of 'Ki'.)
- Verglas (After a severe, disciplined training in the harsh, cold landscapes of Lordwain.)
- Boxer (An extensive conditioning and practice over the well-known art of Schwarz Sturm.)
- ??? (???)