| Magic Gunner
The development of a 'magic shell' is something Karaten often tries to hide. It's a questionable idea, even in the mage city, to give the average person the power of a magician. And although the project resulted in a working prototype, it was eventually ended due to safety concerns, and the products were stored in Karaten's Mage Vaults.
However, a recent situation in the city has resulted in several things going missing; magic shell prototypes included. Flown away on the steel wings...
- Has a variety of shells with different useful effects and debuffs.
- They benefit from both Scaled WIL and Scaled SKI.
- They can ignore some hit debuffs with Recklessness.
- Bullets completely ignore armor, and they can use many different elements that ignore reductions.
- Extremely high single target damage potential. Or even multiple targets at once, depending on the gun type used.
- Wide variety of firearms that can be used, between Handguns, Shotguns, Rifles and Launchers.
- It's high noon!
- This class is fully dependent on landing basic hits.
- Being able to land multiple attacks is necessary due to the nature of some guns.
- Possesses a huge amount of skills and passives, so they have to be chosen wisely.
- Hit debuffs may ruin a not-prepared gunner's day, such as Blind, Hesitation or Fear.
- Bullets can be deflected away, or back at them if the enemy is a Kensei..
- Actually it's Midnight.
- Win a fight with a Gun equipped in your main hand. (Does not work with mutated weapons).