LucLuck is exactly what it sounds like, how lucky you are in general. Having a good luck will most certainly help you step out alive from combat. A lucky character will be able to perform the impossible most of the time, be it for the best or the worse. Especially because 'luck' is relative, as even with stacked odds, a 1% chance of failure and 99% chance of success can still be enough for a disaster to happen.

Furthermore, Luck is one of the essential status for proficiently hitting with weapons, dodging flawlessly and mainly landing the so desired Critical Hits. While it, as a stat, doesn't govern a specific weapon type, it should always be considered as a pick if you are the type who doesn't bet in armor and dislike being damaged.


  • Increases LIGHTNING ATK by 1 per 1 point.
  • Increases Evade by 1 per 1 point.
  • Increases Hit by 1 per 1 point.
  • Increases Critical by 1 per 1 point.
  • Increases Critical Evade by 1 per 1 point.
  • Increases item drop rate by 1% per 1 point.


HP Hit Points · FP Focus Points · XP Experience Points


Str Strength · Wil Will · Ski Skill · Cel Celerity · Def Defense
Res Resistance · Vit Vitality · Fai Faith · Luc Luck
GuilGuile · Sanctity SymbolSanctity · AptAptitude

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.