| Grand Summoner
Once evolving past the title of a normal Summoner, and learning how to effectively summon multiple Youkai at once, one is to gain the prestigious worth of the Grand Summoner title.
Grand Summoners have a peculiar taste of swarming the enemies with the many, many types of Youkai under their tight contract leash. They care lesser about their Youkai, and for both the contractor and the contracted, their 'bond' is made based on the mutual interest of bringing forth only destruction.
For Grand Summoners, Youkai are but tools of war and destruction, and so is their role to show how fearful their Youkai can truly be.
- Greatly increased FP Regeneration through Absorb Ether.
- Summon multiple Youkai (up to 6) at once with Summon Storm.
- Heal and Revive unsummoned Youkai with Reihou.
- Heal and restore FP to unsummoned Youkai with Spirit Regeneration.
- Strong synergy with Die Hard.
- Ascended Youkai is costy to obtain, but once you do, the Youkai becomes unstoppable.
- Youkai still have low Move, are rather fragile, and can't act immediately.
- High level Youkai cost suitably high amounts of FP that could drop your reserves quickly.
Requires level 20+ Summoner Class.
- Summon and sustain three Youkai at the same time.