| Grand Summoner
Once evolving past the title of a normal Summoner, and learning how to effectively summon multiple Youkai at once, one is to gain the prestigious worth of the Grand Summoner title.
Grand Summoners have a peculiar taste of swarming the enemies with the many, many types of Youkai under their tight contract leash. They care lesser about their Youkai, and for both the contractor and the contracted, their 'bond' is made based on the sweat of their harsh training, and the blood dripping of their foes.
For Grand Summoners, Youkai are but tools of war and destruction, and so is their role to show how fearful their Youkai can truly be.
- Greatly increased FP Regeneration through Absorb Ether.
- Summon multiple Youkai (up to 6) at once with Summon Storm.
- Heal and Revive unsummoned Youkai with Reihou.
- Heal and restore FP to unsummoned Youkai with Spirit Regeneration.
- Youkai level up to 60 with New Heights, making them able to deal extreme amounts of damage.
- Crazy high Defense and Resistance with Astral Aegis.
- Strong synergy with Die Hard.
- Youkai still have low Move, are rather fragile, and can't act immediately.
- Youkai are required to be trained even more, with each gaining up to a 15 level higher cap due to New Heights.
- Astral Aegis stacking will quickly lead to diminishing returns.
- High level Youkai cost suitably high amounts of FP that could drop your reserves quickly.