- Arcane Tattoo can mitigate a skill's FP cost.
- Charge Mind allows you to deal high amounts of damage with the appropriate skills.
- High-Speed Divine Words allows you to surprise enemies with immediate invocations.
- Some spells have powerful additional effects.
- They have several Area of Effect options.
- Evokers have the biggest single-burst damage in the game, located in one of their invocations, Overload.
- An Evoker who doesn't wear Light or Unarmored-class torso armor loses out on the use of their neat passive abilities.
- No physical damage capability without a secondary class, making enemies with high RES or spell-reflection abilities a real problem.
- Silence makes you useless if you don't have an option to counter it.
- Evokers can be squishy and easily killable.
- No matter how much you like turning people to molten slag in a bathrobe, the lack of equipment will cripple you more than if you were using Pure Power.
- FP costs. You're gonna be struggling in that department.
Requires level 20+ Mage Class.
- Win a battle with nothing equipped on your torso (or Unarmored type armors).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.