The Evoker holds nothing back, turning even their bodies into dangerous weapons capable of reducing buildings to rubble. Unmatched in sheer magical power, an Evoker is an existence to be feared.
- Arcane Tattoo can mitigate a skill's FP cost.
- Charge Mind allows you to deal high amounts of damage with the appropriate skills.
- High-Speed Divine Words allows you to surprise enemies with immediate invocations.
- Some spells have powerful additional effects.
- They have several Area of Effect options.
- Evokers have the biggest single-burst damage in the game, located in one of their invocations, Overload.
- An Evoker who doesn't wear Light or Unarmored-class torso armor loses out on the use of their neat passive abilities.
- No physical damage capability without a secondary class, making enemies with high RES or spell-reflection abilities a real problem.
- Silence makes you useless if you don't have an option to counter it.
- Evokers can be squishy and easily killable.
- No matter how much you like turning people to molten slag in a bathrobe, the lack of equipment will cripple you more than if you were using Pure Power.
- FP costs. You're gonna be struggling in that department.
Requires level 20+ Mage Class.
- Win a battle with nothing equipped on your torso (or Unarmored type armors).
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.