| Black Knight
|Weapons||Sword, Spear, Axe|
- Chess puns!
- They have certain skills that cleanse negative statuses that affect their battle performance negatively, such as Fear, Hesitation, Charm, Poison, Rampaging and also negate On-Hit/On-Critical bonus effects from the enemy.
- They have wide AoE pulls and two gap-closers, which are good to save momentum if the enemy is close or just adjacent to your position.
- Stalemate will make sure Swords, Axes and Spears will tickle you. As long as you have the DEF required to increase the chances, of course.
- Tons of free Critical Evade with Negation. Needless to say, they're the natural counters to critical hit-relying classes, such as Duelists and Void Assassins.
- They're able to protect allies with Castling and Sacrifice when it matters, and lower damage taken by the entire party through application of Black Drain.
- Low base movement and very few ranged skills makes anything outside of five range become an extreme nuisance sometimes.
- They have no means to increase their Resistance, making them very susceptible to magic damage most of the time.
- The class may sometimes rely on the sub-class to cover it's weaknesses, which sometimes may or not be a drawback.
- For relying mostly on Defense instead of Evade, a well-placed Buster Cannon from an Arbalest can ruin a Black Knight's day.
To unlock Black Knight, one must move in a L shape (exactly like a Knight makes in Chess) while being a Level 20+ Soldier.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.