Armor is the primary piece of Defensive equipment, in carries a few properties such as:
- Armor Type: Determines the general characteristics of the torso, and its interactions with specific passives or active skills. There are three types, Unarmored, Light Armor and Heavy Armor.
- Material: Alters the properties of your Armor, based on the material's benefits.
- Defense ("Armor"): Reduces all physical damage taken by this amount.
- Magic Protection ("Magic Armor") Reduces all magic damage taken by this amount.
- Evade: Increases your base Evade and Evasion by this amount.
- Weight: Increases the Battle Weight of your torso. (Negative numbers will NOT reduce Battle Weight. It will simply be treated as 0 instead.)
Armors have many special effects tied to it, the full list of their effects can be seen under the Armor sect in the Item Table, right here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.