Archers are ranged combatants originating from Tannis, their abilities with a bow are unmatched allowing them to rain down a volley of arrows from a safe distance. Light on their feet and able to nimbly dodge blows to help them against attackers, but the strength of the Archer is in their superior range and the use of hit and run style tactics.
- Archers are the class most suited towards ranged weapons, mainly bows.
- They benefit a lot for building SKI/CEL/LUC, because they're able to possess high critical rate with innate skills like Keyshot, or increased Evade with Fortune Wind.
- Entangle Trap can help you keep your enemies from reaching you, and sometimes when used creatively, can pull an enemy away from you.
- They are quite fragile due to their lack of Defense, Resistance and Vitality. It is recommended to keep your distance from your enemies.
- Enemies in melee range will make an Archer's attacks have a giant penalty to Hit.
At level 20+, Archers can become:
- Magic Gunner (Ditching a ranged physical approach for a more skilled, the usage of Arcane Shells and special parts makes them able to turn guns into Magic Guns.)
- Arbalest (After seeing that just common bows and arrows weren't enough... How about bigger, heavier bows and arrows?)
- Ranger (Sticking to the basics of Archery and improving oneself in the wilderness, they learn that nature is truly an Archer's best friend.)
- ??? (???)